Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Perfect Snack, thanks Sarah!


I have a huge sweet tooth. I always need something sweet after a meal. I think the concept of 100 calorie packs are good....but they don't give me enough satisfaction. I guess 100 calories is not enough for me....until now! I LOVE these 100 calorie Kudos bars. It's the perfect amount of chocolate, chew, and crunch. Plus, I don't feel guilty after eating one, and I am satisfied when I'm done. Wow....I should do a commercial for them! (FYI, the chocolate chip are 120 calories, but I prefer the Snickers and M&M which are both 100 calories.)

1 comment:

Sarah and Kieran said...

yeah, they are great! a work friend turned me onto them and i keep a stash at work and at home. i get them in bulk at costco....i will pick you up some next time i go! miss you guys....love, me