Sunday, June 8, 2008

Weekend Fun!

This weekend was CRAZY, but so much fun! I joined my friend Angie for a big garage sale. I unloaded all my baby/kids clothes and stuff! Between my stash from my three children, and Angie's stuff from her 4 children (3 of which are triplets) we had a massive amount. Friday's weather was wild...but that didn't keep away the crowds. I was overwhelmed! At times there were over 15 people waiting in line to check out. My goal was to raise enough money to get a summer pool pass....and I got over that much in the first day! The sale was a big success!!
Friday night we headed to Hidden Shores for a circus. The Rydzinski's and Sherman's threw an amazing children's party. It was so much fun! They had pony rides, a jumpy house, a clown, face painting, games and more. After dark they showed an outside movie, but I was wiped from the garage sale so we snuck out before the girls realized what they were going to miss.

Saturday night we headed to the Clevenger's for a going away party. Mike and Janel Blaine are leaving Dixon and moving to Wisconsin. The Clevenger's and Wilson's threw a great party! The band was so fun. Ben and I tore up the dance floor! I can't remember the last time we danced! I had several moments during the evening that life felt perfect! I was dancing the night away with Ben, surrounded by great friends, it was perfect weather, and my kids were well cared for at home with an awesome sitter.

Mike, the guest of honor, joined the band. TOO FUNNY!






At

the end of the evening the guys trapped Mike and threw him into the pool. It was so funny, well, until ..........................................one by one we all went in.
















After I was thrown into the pool....I was ready to go. Hanging out in wet jeans was not fun! Overall, it was a great night!

No comments: