Thursday, April 3, 2008

Watch Week


It was watch week at the girl's dance studio. Annelise's class is 3 weeks away from the recital and tried on their costumes. Here are a couple pictures and movies of the girls.

Alaina is in the back row with the black leotard on.



Annelise is the blonde in the middle.



We didn't take Jonah with b/c he is such a wiggle worm these days. Ben stayed home with him. When I got home Ben had this video to show me. I was only gone ONE HOUR! (You will need to turn your head...I didn't know how to rotate it.


4 comments:

Julie and Luke said...

I just watched all 3 videos. They are SO cute! Wait until I show these to Luke - he is going to love them too!

Sarah and Kieran said...

OMG! is he walking all over the place now? they are so cute...miss you guys and we just saw you not that long ago...

Keri said...

Enjoyed your pics and videos!!! An early walker, huh??Fun times!!!
Too bad we didn't catch up in the burg!!!

Stephanie said...

I just randomly found your blog for the first time through Alison's blog! Your family is adorable.