A mother's love....there is no greater!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
A day with Julie and Olivia
I got to spend the day with my best friend, Julie, today! The last full day I had with Julie was a couple days before Jonah was born. That was over 9 months ago!! Although our lives have taken us to separate areas in Illinois....she is never far from my heart. She has such an amazing way to her. Her perspective on life is so inspiring and true and her faith is so strong. I am so lucky to have her in my life! Miss Olivia is back in ICU at St. Francis again. I drove there today to spend the day with them. Although Miss Olivia was fast asleep and unable to move, she made her presents known! She loves to keep the nurses on their toes! A link to the Chatterton blog is to the left.
Julie and I pose in our required outfits! I told the nurse that yellow is not my color, but they didn't have anything in black or brown :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment