Saturday, August 25, 2007

1st Day of School


Annelise had her first day of school this week.
I can't believe she is a big first grader.
She was up before 6 a.m. that morning wanting to get ready.
Annelise loves her teacher, Mrs. Overcash. (So do I!) She has 15 kids in her class.....4 boys and 11 girls. There is one new girl in the class this year.

This summer was so fast...it just seemed like she had a long weekend off and now she is back to school. I will miss her help around the house, but I am excited to have a life will a little more of a schedule again. Next week Alaina, Jonah, and I start lunch duty. Alaina can't wait!


This picture is the second day of school....but I had to post it. They got new uniforms this year and she has several options. Isn't she cute!



Here is a picture of Alaina's new hair style. She started to cut her hair herself at Grandma Carol's several weeks ago. I decided that we should match up the rest to the style she already started.

No comments: